Do you work with sensors? From water sensors to optical sensors, to biosensors and ultrasound, sensors span a range of sectors.
We’re hosting a brand new event where we’ d like to understand your sensor needs, and you can discover exactly how Warwick is able to support your business with sensor technology ...
• Engage with researchers so that we can listen to what your sensor challenges are
• Establish new industrial/academic partnerships, and network over lunch (provided free of charge).
• Discover how our collaborative work with industry has helped business and industry
• Learn how our existing sensor technologies can accelerate your research and development
• Watch live and interactive research demonstrations
The event is open to academics and industrial partners working with sensors – and will cover a range of areas, including:
• Electrical/electromagnetic/electrochemical sensors
• Optical sensors
• Temperature sensors
• Acoustic/ultrasonic sensors
• Sensors for health and medicine
• Water sensors
• And many more...
View the full PROGRAMME and REGISTER on our website. Free of charge.
Maxine Haddleton Physics Impact email@example.com Tel: 02476 573359